Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Procrastination a curse or a gift?

Okay so If you are reading this you know that I haven't posted in a while. I am a huge procrastinator. I wait to the last minute to do all of my work. I am always the student who is studying for a test right up to the last minute not because I am an over achiever but because I only started studying about 30 minutes earlier. I don't know the last time that I actually started studying for something more than 5 hours before the test.
Now you probably think this sounds all bad. But I really enjoy learning but I find it ridiculous to spend my life learning information I will never use. For those that spend hours studying and writing papers probably don't know what is going on in pop culture near as much as i do.
Okay i know that i sound ridiculous but i like procrastinating but i think it leaves me with a feeling of regret far more than a feeling of getting away with something.

No comments: